Cannot Create Forum - Certificate Issuse

Cannot Create Forum - Certificate Issuse

got2bethegoat
I am trying to create a safe place forum for those who have suffered at the hands of people who should be healers.

I am having a certificate issue and almighty YouTube is not helping me solve it.

I have included the relevant screen shots to show the issue.

Any one know how to get past this?

Re: Cannot Create Forum - Certificate Issuse

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You have to provide a custom domain then we can enable HTTPS for you and solve this issue.

Re: Cannot Create Forum - Certificate Issuse

GregChapman
My post at:
https://support.nabble.com/Forum-is-not-embedding-on-Weebly-tp7613364p7613397.html
explains the process. Ignore the specifics about embedding in a Weebly hosted site.